1. The following documents must be submitted for each visa applicant. However the Embassy may require more documents.
- Passport (not a copy) valid for at least 6 months from the date of entering the country.
- One application form (Online Fillable form)
- One most recent original passport photo (Biometric) size 3.5 x 4.5cm.
- Scanned or copies of photos are not acceptable
- Confirmed return flight
- Letters of invitation or recommendation for business and study trips
- Proof of payment of visa fee relevant to the type of visa applied See No. 2 below- CASH PAYMENT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE
For applications sent by registered mail should include a sufficiently stamped, self-addressed secure envelope (Luftpolstertasche) also by registered mail.
2. Visa fees are as follows:
- Ordinary Visa 50.00 €
- Multiple Visa 100 €
- Business Visa 250 €
- Due to demand, an optional express visa is available at an extra fee of 20€
(administrative costs) above the normal fee; normally processed within a full working day.
3. All visa fees are payable only through the Embassy Bank Account mentioned below:
Account Holder: Botschaft von Tansania
IBAN: DE57 3807 0059 0195 5558 01
Bank: Deutsche Bank
NOTE: ALL FEES ONCE PAID ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Although certification for immunization against yellow fever is mandatory for East Africa and bordering areas, travellers to Tanzania do not need to have proof of immunization. However, immunization against this deadly disease is recommended for all visitors entering Tanzania after having travelled in countries where yellow fever is a health problem. Healthwise, it is always safe to have vaccinations especially when travelling abroad/overseas